DEFYING THE ODDS SPORTS PERFORMANCE
- Private 1:1 Coaching. Completely individualized to meet the specific objectives of each student (athlete or non-athlete). Healthy Lifestyle Coaching with Nutrition Planner (e.g. EatThisMuch.com) also available.
- Group Sessions open to teens of all ages and skill levels. These sessions include fundamental fitness and strength training, health education and fitness self-management. They are delivered with patience, acceptance and positive reinforcement.
- Coming Soon! 6-Week Daily Summer Camp, July/August, 2019. Check back soon for more information.
- Our core training fee is $40/hour per person, but discounts apply with higher level plans (see below).
- Payments must be made monthly in advance.
- Qualifying low-income students are eligible for donor-sponsored scholarships.
Contact Robert at 415-716-1854 for more information.
Level I: 4 one-hour sessions per month
1:1 coaching sessions: $160/month ($40/session)
Group sessions: $48/month ($12/session)
Level II: 8 one-hour sessions per month
1:1 coaching sessions: $280/month ($35/session)
Group sessions: $80/month ($10/session)
Level III: 12 one-hour sessions per month — Best Value!
1:1 coaching sessions: $360/month ($30/session)
Group sessions: $96/month ($8/session)
- School year hours (September – June): 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Holiday/weekend hours available for Level III students.
- Locations vary to according to students’ needs (e.g., community centers, parks, YMCA, home) and will be determined upon initial scheduling.